AdventHealth University invites those looking to start or further their career in health care to Open House from 5-8 p.m. on Oct. 18 at 671 Winyah Drive in Orlando.
AdventHealth University is a leader in health care higher education, offering undergraduate and graduate programs in Biomedical Sciences, Nursing, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Health Sciences, Medical Lab Sciences, Nurse Anesthesia, Occupational Therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Healthcare Administration, Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, Radiologic Technology, and Spiritual Care. AHU also offers more than 20 certificates in health care, information technology, and project management.
Hands-on learning takes place at state-of-the-art learning labs, simulation rooms and newborn simulators. Students also have access to clinical rotations through the world-class care delivered by AdventHealth hospitals and care centers.
Guests are encouraged to learn more about the whole-person care philosophy instilled at this regionally accredited private faith-based university.
At Open House, guests will be able to:
- Discover AdventHealth University’s programs and academic opportunities
- Talk with highly skilled faculty in their program of interest.
- Take tours of the AHU campus and labs.
- Talk with current students and alumni.
- Meet with admissions and financial aid counselors.
- Have their application fee waived.
Those interested in attending should register at ahu.edu/openhouse.